Our industry experience includes defence, health, commercial, institutional and educational sectors.
Operating in rural, remote and regional areas, we have installed well over a quarter of a million square meters of roofing across New Zealand and Australia.
Our Roofing and Cladding division is equipped with elevated working platforms and mechanical lifting equipment including tracked super deck, lifters, knuckle boom, electric scissor lifts and a wide variety of cranes. We self-perform all works with our own qualified and experienced workforce.
We can safely install roofing and cladding on both greenfield and brownfield construction sites and adjacent to operational industrial plants and occupied buildings.
- Design and construction of roofing and cladding systems.
- External and internal wall cladding.
- Suspended ceiling systems and acoustic linings.
- Internal and external installation of gutter systems including eaves gutters, box gutters, rain heads, and downpipes.
- Heritage works including lead works and soldering of galvanised steel and copper.
- Veranda and pergola construction including kit form products.
- Roofing and wall cladding replacement.
- Asbestos roof remediation and replacement.
- Maintenance works – roof leaks, cleaning of gutters and downpipes, scheduled maintenance programs, skylight replacement, roof sheet, wall cladding, gutter and downpipe repairs.
- 24/7 emergency response and insurance work.